Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blogging My Friday Award


People, I am glowing. (I’m also sweating but that’s neither here nor there). You’re about to find out why. Observe my day...

Friday 12:15 pm – Can’t think of a Twitter username. Elliephant? EllieBeans? ElliesWhirrled?

12:17 pm– Curse the Twitteverse! Elliephant is taken! Fine…*grumbles*

12:30 pm– Can’t wait to go home and check SparkLife…again.

1:00 pm– Is it obsessive to love SparkLife more than most of your family members? Let’s go with “no”.

4:00 pm– Dreams of sister’s eye’s freezing so she would get off the computer.

4:09 pm– Finally! *Checks SparkLife* Drat! It isn’t up yet.

4:11 pm– *Refreshes page*

4:11:26 pm –*Refreshes page*

4:19 pm – *Refreshes page* Oh god…I want a Friday Award so badly. *prays* “Dear God, If you convince Emily to give me an award, I’ll stop short-sheeting my sister’s bed. And eat my vegetables. Do you take bribes?”

4:20 pm – Crap. Just realized I’m sweating.

4:21 pm – Crap. Just realized I forgot to put on deodorant.

4:30 pm – FINALLY! SHE POSTED IT! *Start’s reading through each comment* …*can’t sit through the anticipation and starts looking for my own name*

4:30 pm and 10 seconds - AHHHHHH!!! I WON, I WON, I WON! *gasps…realizes I won TWO Friday Awards!*

4:30:40pm - Oh my goodness! I’m so happy I could fly! *tries* *fails*

4:31 pm - *sends thoughts of happiness, prosperity, and Philly Cheese Steaks towards the Sparkitors* I should be a good Sparkler and congratulate everyone.


SUCK ON THAT WORLD! I'm a Friampion!

-Ellie

P.S. You may be confused on what this means. Every friday Sparknotes.com gives awards for the best comments on their website. The winners are known as Friampions. Get with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment