Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ellie Against The World



Okay the title is a little dramatic.




I realized in my last post to SeveralSilent that I LOVE a challenge. It makes me warm and tingly inside to think that someone is expecting something completely ridiculous and I'd better serve it up fresh! (No, I have no clue what that last sentence meant either.)




So, If anyone has anything they want me to, either blog continuously, or write a single post about, just leave it in the comments or email me at ellieeverdeen@yahoo.com. I'll try my best to get the post up as soon as possible.




Or you can just tell me I'm stupid and to delete my blog...whatever you're feeling.




Let the crazy-thought juices flow.




-Ellie

4 comments:

  1. I would love a post about... FLYING MONKEYS!!!

    or maybe even...KIWIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far i think you have proven that you could write about anything especially random things that you wouldn't expect a blog post to be about. I challenge you sir...i mean ma'am...to write about a typical day for you, superman style. Let's hope this comment made some sort of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm how about a post about... solitaire? i have this love/hate relationship with solitaire...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a post about Censorship? That seems like a challenge!
    (Cool blog, by the way! *follows*)

    ReplyDelete