Monday, August 23, 2010

Surf City


Right now I'm at an undisclosed location in Southern California (read: Huntington Beach) and it has come to my attention that I am

1.) Shockingly pale.

2.) Lacking a surfboard

3.) The owner of frizzy normal-people hair instead of glossy beach waves.

Its amazing how you can travel just a few miles and the culture is completely different. I'm waiting for an indie-surfer chick to come and beat me with her woven headband and tell me to get lost.

-Ellie- who-needs-bronzed-sunkissed-skin

2 comments:

  1. ha ha. you could always use a wig and spray tan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice post Ellie. Ooooh, I've been to Huntington Beach! Just once though. And I noticed that I looked fairly out of place as well.

    Just remember-- super tan girls have a 200% (random statistic) higher chance of wrinkly skin later, due to the tan-ness. In 20 years you will be ahead. :D

    ReplyDelete