Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Games

I don't mean to compare blogging to the plight of a heroin addict but...

I'VE HAD COLD SWEAT AND SHIVERS ALL WEEK. So now I'm shooting up with a dose of Blogger.com

Okay guys I'm back. You can all get back to your busy lives and stop fasting in protest of my absence.

This Labor Day weekend was sort of mind-blowingly amazing. I went camping with my friends and their families. The festivities included us all having a 3 day long jam session, and me silently weeping into my sleeves at the realization that I am hideously untalented.

But let's be real...no one cares about my weekend. So I am turning the attention back to you lovely people. I've decided to waste your precious time with a game.

The object of the game is simply this: Answer the question or figure out what the frack I'm talking about. Lets Go!

1.) Joe Perry is a sexy centaur. (What the heck am I talkin' about?)

2.) In which sentence in this post did I make a Battlestar Galactica reference?

3.) Which brother-star shines brightest in the Gemini constellation, Castor or Pollux?

4.) "Steelllllllllaaaaa!" (What the heck am I talkin' about?)

5.) Unscramble to find my favorite movie: tnymo hptnoy nda het yolh lgair (P.S. I dont mean to be conceited and talk only of MY favorite things, but I don't know YOUR favorite movie.)

6.) Who did God say this to? "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'"

7.) What color was the little lad wearing in the Berries and Cream Starburst commercial?

8.) Is my name short for Eleanor, Eloise, Elizabeth, Elena, or nothing? (Yeah that's right...I'm including question that you couldn't possibly have the answer to...How do ya like them apples?)

9.) What's your favorite color? (Don't judge me...I like asking questions a third grader would ask.)

10.) Why are cheese-itz so delicious?

11.) What were you doing in the alley when Officer Leroy came up and was, like,
"Hey, I thought I told you..." ???

Okay there you go. Leave your answers in the comment section. Or email me. Whateva.

-Eleanor/Eloise/Elizabeth/Elena/Ellie

If you are pissed that I wasted so much of your time...I am not sorry.

In fact, I am going to post a link to something so amazing that your curiosity will force you to click it and waste even more of your time just to figure out what the heck I'm talking about.

3 comments:

  1. To avoid being pissed for wasting time (not that you care..) I'll only answer ones that come to the top of my head:


    2. "...frack..."


    5. ..It's only a flesh wound!

    8. I was hoping it would be "Jellybean"

    9. Green.

    10. The heroin.

    11. Donning my anti-gravity boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) I think you mean "Joe Walker is a sexy villain" ;)

    2.) This one, apparently. I mean, you *did* mention Battlestar Gallactica just now :)

    3.) I should know this one.. Umm.. Castor?

    4.) Over the Hedge with the skunk named Stella :) If not that, then I don't know

    5.) Monty Python and the Holy Grail (duh!)

    6.) *Passes out with a brain fart*

    7.) Purple?

    8.) Eleanor?

    9.) PURPLE

    10.) Because they are cheezy. Because they are salty. Because they are crackery. Because they just ARE.

    11.) Mocking his facial expressions when he wasn't looking and then turning him to stone since I am Medusa XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

    9. Turquoise, but I also enjoy yellow. But if it's a towel, then white. White towels are the best. Okay. I'm going now.

    ReplyDelete