Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So...I'm back. Sorry.


I'm not dead.

There has been a vicious and false rumor that I died. (Spread by myself, naturally.) But I'm here to tell you that this is untrue.

Lets get straight to it. Answers to last post:

1.) The less naughty version of Aerosmith's music video for "Pink." In said video, Joe Perry appears as a centaur.
2.) "The object of the game is simply this: Answer the question or figure out what the frack I'm talking about."
3.) Pollux shines brighter than Castor in the Gemini constellation.
4.) "Stellllaaaaa!!" Is a famous line from "A Streetcar Named Desire," spoken by Marlon Brando.
5.) Monty Python and the Holy Grail is my favorite movie.
6.) This is a quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail during the scene about the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. In this part of the movie you learn that God said this very long joke to Saint Attila.
7.) Dark Green
8.) Hello people! BASIC INTERNET SAFETY! I can't tell you my full name!
9.) Oh really? That's interesting!
10.) Because I say so.
11.) Listen to "My United States of Whatever" by Liam Lynch. You were throwing dice in the alley.


At least if you hate my blog you can say you learned something.


On a creepier note, I drew the weirdest drawing to date. Luckily, I've uploaded it for you to see.








Isn't that the most inexplicably disturbing drawing ever?


-Ellie "Creepy Sticks" Everdeen.


2 comments:

  1. BAHAHA, The guy is a creeper!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. His eyes look like they are trying to take off her clothes O.O

    ReplyDelete